Garlic Pepper: Flavor Profile
For a change-of-pace for traditional pepper, our garlic pepper is a blend of garlic, black pepper, salt, sweet Spanish paprika, parsley, and onion.
The mix is versatile, adding extra depth and complexity to dishes that call for regular pepper. It adds a balanced peppery heat to dry rubs and marinades, or it can be used as a finishing spice, sprinkled over eggs or popcorn.
When it comes to garlic pepper, it’s all about the quality of the blend. Our great garlic pepper features gourmet, freshly ground ingredients.
Garlic Pepper: Common Uses
Garlic pepper delivers a burst of garlicky flavor matched with the heat and smokiness of fresh ground pepper. Combined with sweet Spanish paprika, parsley, and granulated onion, the blend provides a variety of flavors in just a pinch of seasoning, giving your dishes new depths and complexity. You can use garlic pepper in:
- Grilled Meats – Garlic pepper adds heat and garlic notes to just about all grilled meats. Chicken, steak and burgers all pair nicely with a pinch of garlic pepper.
- Dry rubs – the spice blend is perfect in dry rubs, providing a complex heat with notes of garlic that draws out the natural savory flavors of hearty meats like beef and pork.
- Potatoes and Rice –Add garlic pepper to mashed potatoes or rice dishes for subtle notes of garlic and classic ground pepper heat mixed with the sweetness of paprika.
- Roasted Dishes – Roasting veggies or meats with a dash of garlic pepper helps round out the flavors of the spice and add a bit of smokiness from the paprika.
- Finishing spice – Substitute plain table pepper with this exciting blend. Season salads, grilled shrimp, elevate mac and cheese, and even popcorn with this versatile seasoning mix.
The best garlic pepper is all about the balance of the constituent ingredients. Nearly every spice shop has their own pepper blend recipe. Yet, most commonly, pepper and garlic powder are mixed in about a 3-to-1 ratio. There are many different types of garlic pepper, some using just garlic powder and pepper and others using herbs and other spices. Lemon garlic powder blends, for example, are popular, and incorporate lemon zest. White and red garlic pepper are other favorite variations.
About Our Garlic Pepper
We hand mix our garlic pepper blend using fresh, top-quality ingredients, and following a traditional recipe.
Our blend uses California Garlic, known for its stronger flavor when compared to the Chinese garlic; sweet Spanish paprika that provides a dash of fruitiness; freshly ground black peppercorns brought directly from India; parsley, giving hints of a herbaceous flavor; and onion.
We carefully add a specific ratio of ingredients to make sure you are not receiving an overly salty or spicy, or overall unbalanced mixture. There are no added
Our blends are created fresh, which guarantees a potent flavor and longer shelf life. We grind and package our spices the same day to prevent them from losing their essential oils and ensuring you receive all the bold flavors these quality ingredients carry.
Why Burma Spice?
If you are looking to buy a flavorful and vibrant Garlic Pepper, look no further! All the ingredients included in Garlic Pepper are gourmet quality and 100% pure. We never add fillings to any of our products and have perfected all our processes – from gathering to packaging – to guarantee that our spices taste exactly the way they are supposed to taste.
We work directly with the best growers all over the world to assure that we are bringing to your table the freshest, most vibrant, and exotic spices. They are purchased directly from harvest and stored in climate-controlled conditions to ensure freshness and preserve their volatile organic oils. The intense flavor, color, and aroma attest to their freshness.
When you cook something exotic, spicy and delicious, you want it to taste the way it’s supposed to. This requires no substitutions and no compromises. That’s why the gourmet quality and flavor of our products remains our central focus.