Burma Spice is currently hiring production associates
We have a fast-paced work environment that offers great benefits and rapid advancement to energetic associates who can help us keep up with demand for our growing line of gourmet exotic spices.
You’ll manufacture and package spices, maintain a clean workplace, learn and follow food safety protocols.
- Nine Paid holidays
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision plan covered 70% by company
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, work in a standing position for eight hours
- Ability to work outside when required
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic
- Reliable transportation
- Availability to work Mon-Fri 8:30 – 5:00 pm plus occasional overtime in Moore Haven FL
- Good people skills, able to work well with others
- We can only consider local candidates at this time
Tips for a successful application
- Leave no unexplained gaps in your work history. If you were unemployed for one or more periods of time, simply list the dates and “unemployed”. It happens to most people, its not a problem. Unexplained gaps will disqualify an applicant.
- Make sure to have up-to-date contact information including email and phone number
- If you have multiple short stays with employers recently, it may not be the best time for you to apply with Burma Spice. We recommend you find a way to stay with an employer for at least one year to show you can stay with us at least a year.